CHEERS! BEVERAGE PROGRAM
Enjoy for only $51.95* per person per day
Kicking back at the bar is essential to a great vacation. We introduced CHEERS! so you can have the best bar experience ever – bartenders bring you drinks … but never the bill. Enjoy a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by paying a flat daily rate. Once on board, you can sign up for CHEERS! at a bar location and the cost is $56.95 USD per person, per day plus 18% gratuity.
• All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits.
• Beer, wine and champagne by the glass, with a $20 USD or lower menu price per serving
• Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, smoothies and juices
• Milkshakes, where applicable
• RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea
• 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
• Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
• 25% off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $20 USD per serving
• 25% off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
• 25% off beverage seminars and classes
Certain exclusions apply, gratuity is not included. Please visit carnival.com or ask your travel agent for more details on each package. Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program. Guests must purchase the program for the entire cruise. Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted. There is a 5 minutes wait time between ordering drinks. Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6am-6am). Guests sailing from New York and Galveston will not be able to activate the CHEERS! program until Day 2. Program only applicable for onboard purchases during regular operating hours. European voyages may require VAT tax, when applicable this will be charged onboard. Prices are subject to change and price adjustments (up or down) implemented on the day of the sailing will replace any previously advertised price.
Enjoy for only $8.50* (Adults)/$5.95* (Kids) per person per day
Enjoy ice-cold refreshments during meals, during shows, during, well... anytime you want with Bottomless Bubbles. This unlimited soda program lets you indulge in all-you-can-drink soda and juice for the full length of your cruise. Sweet! Bottomless Bubbles is available for purchase at the Lobby, Casino and Pool Bars.
• Soft Drinks / Soda
• Tonic Water / Club Soda / Ginger Ale
• Juice: Orange / Cranberry / Tomato / Pineapple / Grapefruit
For your convenience, purified bottled water can be pre-purchased prior to your cruise by visiting The Fun Shops. Bottled water may also be purchased on board by contacting Room Service.
• 12-pack of bottled water (16.9 fluid ounce bottle) — $4.50* USD
• 1 large bottled water (50.72 fluid ounce bottle) — $3.75* USD
• 8-pack of bottled water (50.72 fluid ounce bottle) — $20.00* USD
*Prices are per day - an 18% gratuity will automatically be added at time of purchase of the program.
*Only one beverage serving, per sticker, will be served at a time. Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces). No sharing is permitted and is non-transferable. Guests or family members who would like to enjoy soft drinks through this program must purchase their own sticker. Program is non-refundable.Program is only applicable for onboard purchases; program cannot be used for beverage purchases at Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas and Princess Cays, The Bahamas. Program is not available for purchase on 2 day cruises. Applicable state and local sales taxes will be charged to the guest’s folio when this program is used within US waters. The tax is based on the state’s tax structure and the cost of the individual drink purchased (not the daily program rate). For example: if the drink price is $2 and the tax is 10%, the guest’s Sail & Sign card will be charged $0.20 for tax. This applies to all US ports (embarkation home ports and ports-of-call).