CORONAVIRUS – TRAVEL UPDATE
Covid-19 Travel Credit Notes & Re-bookings
Where a customer has chosen to voluntarily cancel their booking then they would not usually be entitled to a refund in accordance with our standard terms and conditions. However, during the COVID-19 pandemic we are giving customers the option of either cancelling and re-booking their holiday at a later date or to take a Travel Credit Note for the value of the funds that we received. We offer these options on the basis that the customer is aware that neither the Travel Credit Note nor any re-booked holiday can be exchanged for a cash refund in the event of any future cancellations.
COVID19 – New Bookings made from 18/03/20
Customers making new bookings (or re-bookings) on or after 18 March 2020 do so in the knowledge that Covid-19 exists as a global pandemic and consequently should be aware that at the time of travel, some or all of the following could apply:
- You may travel to a destination even where the Foreign Office has advised against all but essential travel
- If you cancel your holiday due to a disclination to travel, we will do our best to re-book your holiday to a later date subject to our standard terms and conditions, but you are not entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
During times of uncertainty and to ensure peace of mind please see below some Important Information regarding Changes, Cancellations and Amendments. We are continually working closely with all our suppliers to ensure as much flexibility as possible.
With our Flexible Booking Policy all new bookings made are covered in the following ways should you need to change your holiday.
1. Free Changes, No Amendment Fees
2. If you want to cancel the holiday for any reason we will issue you with a Travel Credit for the full amount you have paid which is available to use on another holiday for up to 2 years from date of issue.
If your holiday is cancelled by us and we cannot supply the holiday you are entitled to one of the following options:
1. Re-book for any alternative date with no Admin Fees for up to 2 years from your original date of travel.
2. Take a Travel Credit for all monies paid which is available to use to book another holiday for up to 2 years from date of issue.
*Only exclusions will be any non-refundable items which will be advised at the time of booking.
*Price changes are subject to availability and seasonality.
If you have an existing booking and the holiday is still planned to go ahead, but you are concerned in any way about travelling the following options are available to you:
Existing Bookings Made prior to Covid-19
- Pay your balance and continue with the holiday. If the holiday does not go ahead you will be refunded in full for all monies paid
- Prior to paying your balance the options available to you are:
- Cancel the holiday at loss of monies paid
- Rebook to an alterantivate date or destination with no administration fees and the deposit will be transferred to your new booking
- If you are unsure of when you would like to change your holiday to we can issue you with a Travel Credit* for the deposit paid which is valid for you to use for up to 2 years
- Amendment fees will be waived and you simply pay the difference in costs of the new booking if applicable.
- *All Travel Credits issued may be subject to non refundable elements within your booking, please check with your travel advisor.
- With the exception of this flexible Booking Policy the rest of our standard terms and conditions apply
Please call 020 3542 8888 if you would like to make any amendments or discuss your holiday with one of our team
Please email any queries to [email protected]
Date issue: 18/03/20 Applicable to: Existing Bookings/New Bookings Valid from: 17/03/20 Valid to: 31/07/2021 (subject to amendment)