Travel Credits that have been issued as a result of Covid-19 are valid for travel for two years from your original date of travel. As soon as you convert your Travel Credit into a booking it then becomes ATOL protected and we will then issue you with a new ATOL certificate. Our experienced travel advisors are on hand to assist you in any way that we possibly can.
Travel Credit Note Terms and Conditions
- The Travel Credit Note may only be used to book a travelplanners holiday to the USA, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico or Worldwide Cruise and Stay
- The Travel Credit is valid for 2 years from the original date of travel
- Any outstanding balance will be due 12 weeks before the new departure date (unless a cruise is also booked when the balance will be due 15 weeks before departure)
- This Travel Credit Note is non-refundable and non-transferable
- A new ATOL Certificate will be issued as soon as re-booking has been completed
- With the exception of this flexible Booking Policy the rest of our standard terms and conditions apply