TravelPlanners Sales Consultant
United Kingdom - Sales
UK based long haul tour operator seeks highly motivated, hardworking sales professionals for their Essex and London offices or as homeworkers.
The company has proudly been trading for over 36 years and offers high quality, value for money travel components to its large customer base. As a travel consultant you will be dealing with incoming emails and telephone calls creating holidays to the USA, Caribbean and Mexico with an exceptional level of customer service applied. Our state of the art technology helps you achieve our high standards of service and sales with confidence
- Office based candidates would require 2 years minimum recent proven telephone sales experience within the UK retail travel industry required dealing with the public direct.
- Airline reservation system experience and prior product and destination knowledge of the USA and scheduled Airlines would be preferred.
- Homeworkers would require a minimum of 2 years previous homeworking experience within the UK retail travel industry with previous USA destination and product knowledge
- Knowledge of geography and first hand experience of travelling to the USA or another continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days, evenings
Working Monday-Sunday 40 hours per week based in our Loughton, Essex office.
In return we offer a guaranteed minimum training salary of £20,000 per annum for the first 6 months of employment.
You can expect to earn:
- First Year £25,000-£30,000 OTE per annum
- Second year £30,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum
- Third Year £40,000 - plus OTE per annum
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service
- Excellent in-house training
- Free lunch
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical insurance and Workplace Pension
- Holiday concessions
- Fam Trips
- Team Nights Out
- Company events