United offers unrivalled access to the U.S. with nonstop flights from five U.K. airports, and onward connections to over 300 destinations across the Americas.
United flies nonstop:
- From London Heathrow to Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
- From Edinburgh to Chicago and New York/Newark.
- From Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow to New York/Newark.
And you won’t just arrive at your destination: you’ll arrive refreshed, thanks to our high levels of inflight comfort and personal service. From adjustable seats in United Economy® to 180 degree flat-beds in United Polaris business class, air travel is a pleasure.
United Economy® – Great service meets good value:
- Relax in ergonomically-designed seats with up to 31 inches of legroom with blankets and pillows available during the flight.
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine and a hearty three-course meal featuring appetizers, salads and desserts.
- Enjoy the latest Hollywood movies on seat back screens offering a choice of films on our Boeing 757, 767 and 777 aircraft.
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi available on all trans-Atlantic flights or treat yourself with Duty Free Shopping available on board.
United Economy Plus® – Stretch out with extra legroom:
- All the benefits and services of Economy, but with extra space and added comfort.
- Up to 6 inches of additional legroom providing a total of up to 37 inches of legroom.
- Seats located near the front of the Economy cabin allowing swifter exit on arrival.
United Polaris – The shining new star of business class:
- 180 degree flat-bed seats providing up to 6’6” of sleeping space.
- Audio/Video on Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system with noise-reduction headphones.
- Delight your taste buds with chef-designed menus and award-winning wines and champagnes.
- Sleep-themed amenity kit including products from Soho House’s Cowshed Spa.
- Sink into sleep with Saks Fifth Avenue luxury bedding – pillows, blankets and duvets.
- Premier Access check-in, baggage handling and boarding and access to United Polaris Lounges and partner airline lounges.
Number of onward connections includes destinations served by United Airlines, Inc. and United Express. Onboard facilities may vary depending on aircraft. Seasonal variations to route schedules may apply. United Polaris travel features, including aircraft and airport configuration, may not be available in all markets and/or flights.