Call Now for more on our British Airways
School Holiday Exclusives
British Airways is a full service global airline, offering year-round low fares with an extensive global route network flying to and from centrally-located airports.
Click Here to See Some of our Orlando Offers with British Airways
- Wider seats and more legroom
- Small, intimate cabins with expert, attentive service
- Power supply, for laptops and other electronic devices
- Delicious three-course meals and full bar service
- Personal entertainment system with noise-reducing headphones
- Hundred of the latest films, documentaries, television, music, audio books & games.
- Larger free baggage allowance
- Your own spacious suite for working or relaxing
- A seat that converts into a fully flat bed
- Delicious food and drink with flexible dining options
- Access to private lounges and luxurious spa treatments
- Personal 10.4in flat screen with noise cancelling headphones & hundreds of the latest films, documentaries, televison music & more
- Dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding
- Your own private, spacious suite
- A fully flat bed with mattress and duvet
- Delicious and indulgent dining. Dine when and how it suits you from out signature à la carte menu
- Access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments
- 15in screen with noise cancelling headphones & hundreds of the latest films, documentaries, television, music & more
- A USB port and RCA jack for enjoying your laptop, iPod or digital camera on the bigger screen
- Exclusive and attentive service
Together, offering you more across the Atlantic
For travel between the USA, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you can now enjoy:
- Access to great prices across all four airlines, and the ability to mix and match flights to get the best deals
- Smoother connections for onward flights through coordinated schedules and oneworld® Global Support centres in Chicago O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, London Heathrow, Los Angeles, Madrid Barajas, Miami and New York JFK
- The ability to book transatlantic codeshare flights for American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair and Iberia via any of the airlines’ websites
- Online check-in and online boarding passes for flights across the four airlines on either the website of the airline you booked with, or the airline operating the flight
- Integrated customer support - online, through call centres and at the airport.
Our partner, American Airlines has now completed the merger with US Airways. The merger will give you more convenient options to key business and leisure destinations across Europe and the United States. From its hubs in Philadelphia and Charlotte, US Airways offers non-stop flights to 18 cities in Europe, including flights to Amsterdam, Brussels, Shannon, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lisbon, Munich, Venice, and Athens. Within the United States, US Airways give you access to an additional 62 destinations around the country. You can now book US Airways operated flights directly on ba.com and US Airways flights can now be booked with other carriers on one ticket.
Call one of our experienced travelplanners now to help plan your ideal Tailor-made holiday.